Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission has been closed.
Thank you very much for your submission.
|Abstract Submission Period:|
|Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - Friday,||
1) General Rules
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Please submit abstracts using the Online Submission System by clicking the button at the bottom of this page.
- Submission of several abstracts by one author is allowed.
- Presenting author (first author) must submit their abstracts by using his/her own account.
- Presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- The number of co-authors is limited to 10 persons per abstract.
- Author's information including correct e-mail address is required.
- Please select the type of preferred presentation and category:
A. Asian Symposium
B. Oral I (Clinical or Basic Research Study)
C. Oral II (Case Presentation)
D. Poster (Clinical or Basic Research Study)
E. Either Oral or Poster
- The abstract should be less than 500 words.
- The contents of abstract
B. "Clinical or Basic Research Study" should consist the following headings:
・Acknowledgement only if needed.
C. "Case Presentation" should consist the following headings:
・Basic Information of the Case (e.g. age, gender, occupation: if necessary)
DO NOT include any information specifying an individual.
・Chief Complaint and Present Illness
・Points to be discussed
- No figure, diagram, chart, or reference citation is accepted.
2) Guidelines for Submission
Go to the User Login page through the button “Online Abstract Submission” at the bottom of this page.
Get your user account first by clicking “Get a New Account”.
If you have already had your account, input the log-in ID / PW.
After log in to your Manu page, click “Abstract Submission” button.
Complete the Abstract Information.
Complete the Body of Abstract Text.
Check you abstract in PDF format by clicking “check your abstract” button.
Click “Submit” button after reviewing your abstract.
For modification, withdrawal and additional submission of abstract, please log in with your log-in ID / PW, click "Abstract Submission" on the menu, and edit your abstract by selecting the "Abst No." no later than the above deadline.
4) Confirmation of Abstract Submission
Once submission is completed, you will receive automatically delivered e-mail confirming the receipt of your abstract submission. If you do not receive above e-mail within 24 hours after submission, please e-mail to the Registration secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5) Review Process
The scientific committee will review all abstracts that are submitted on time and that are in accordance with the specified format. The meeting organizers reserve the right to reject any proposals, type of presentation and category which fail to comply with the submission guidelines mentioned above. Applicants will receive notification of decisions regarding submissions by the end of December 2019.
6) Notification of Abstract Acceptance
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their submission by e-mail, by the end of December 2018. Further details for accepted presentations will be sent by the end of January 2019, indicating the time, session and location of the presentation. If your abstract is accepted, please make sure to pre-register on the official website no later than Wednesday, January 16, 2019 which is the registration deadline for presenting author(s). Unless you register on time, your abstract(s) will not be accepted and not be included in the program book.
7) Key Dates
- By December 28, 2018:
Notification of Acceptance (the review result)
- By January 11, 2019:
Notiﬁcation of Acceptance (the type of presentation: Oral or Poster)
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019 (Japan Standard Time):
Registration Deadline for Presenting Author(s)
- By the end of January 2019:
Notification of Presentation Details (including the session title, date & time and room)
CSRS-AP 2019 Registration Secretariat
c/o JTB Business Network, Inc. (Convention Support Desk)
Tokai Bldg. 1-16-30-5F, Meiekiminami, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0003, Japan
E-mail : email@example.com
*Please note that [Online Abstract Submission] system requires the separate ID/Password from [Accommodation & Tours] online system.
OS: Windows 7 or later
Browser: Internet Explorer 11.0 or later
Note for Mac Users:
Mac is not included in the recommended OS and Windows 7 or later is preferable.
If you would like to use Mac, please make sure the followings;
- Browser: Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera (Safari is not recommended)
- Please clear your browser’s cache data before using.