Abstract submission has closed.
If you wish to submit abstract, please contact the secretariat at (email@example.com).
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Deadline for abstract submission||
December 20, 2018 (EXTENDED)*
|Notification of acceptance||February, 2019|
|*Japan Standard Time, UTC+9.|
Guidelines for submission
- Only online submission is acceptable.
- All abstracts must be presented in English.
- The first author is referred as a presenting author.
Please select a preferred presentation style and an applicable session/category listed below.
*Please note that abstracts submitted for symposium might be accepted for oral or poster presentation.
2: Oral or Poster
3: Poster OnlySymposium session list
Cancer Cell Biology Oxidative Stress in Medicine Food Factors and antioxidants Aging Nitric oxideCategory for oral and poster (Please select two categories) Aging Medicine Antioxidants Metabolic Syndrome Cancer, Cell Proliferation and Death Mitochondria Cardiovascular Disease Neuroscience DNA Nitric Oxide and its Interactions Hydrogen Sulfide Chemistry and Biology Novel Therapeutics Imaging Nutrition and Health Inflammation, Infection, and Immunity Redox Signaling Lipids Respiratory System and Airway Diseases Macromolecule Modification Others
- Authors are limited to 13 people (include presenting author) and author’s affiliations are limited to 5 institutions.
- The abstract title is limited to 150 characters (approx.25 words) and the abstract text is limited to 1400 characters (approx.200 words.)
- The abstract body should follow the structure of Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- The total number of characters including abstract body, author’s name(s) and affiliation(s) should be no more than 2300 characters.
- Use halfwidth letters only. Please also follow the instructions on the submission form for describing superscript, subscript, or bold letters.
- Abstracts should not include any diagrams, charts, or reference citations.
- For changes, withdrawal and additional submission of abstract, please log in with your ID and password by clicking "Abstract Submission" at the bottom of this page.
Young Investigator Awards (YIA) of SFRR Asia 2019
Young investigators Award of SFRR Asia is given at the occasion of every SFRR Asia/SFRR International biennial Meeting.
Please visit SFRR Asia website (http://sfrrj.umin.jp/asia/) for details.
Candidates should apply in the abstract submission form AND contact SFRR Asia secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the abstract submission deadline.
Poster Awards for Young Investigators
Organizing Committee will present the awards to the excellent poster of Young Investigators.
・Under the age of 40 as of April 4, 2019
・Students or postdoctoral fellows (or similar position)
・Submitted abstract and the made a poster presentation of the work at SFRR Asia 2019
・Must be the first author on a submitted abstract
・Must attend the awarding ceremony held on the last day of the meeting
Notification of acceptance
- The scientific committee will make the final decision on presentation style of abstracts and notification will be sent to presenting authors (=first authors) by the beginning of February, 2019.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts are requested to complete their registration and payment by February 28, 2019.
- The scientific committee reserves the rights to select and finalize the entire program.
Submission has been closed.
*The abstract submission system is the same one as the on-line registration system.
If you have already registered, please use the same ID(your e-mail address) and password.
The secretariat of the 9th Biennial Meeting of SFRR Asia 2019 (SFRR-Asia 2019) recognizes the importance of personal information and the importance of our responsibility to protect privacy.
Please note that personal information in the submission system will not be used for purposes other than the meeting. Your information will be stored in controlled servers with limited access.